- Learn how value is created.
- Rules to identify potentially undervalued stocks.
- Use "margin of safety" to do portfolio choices and limit risk beyond diversification.
- Strategies to create portfolios which will outperform in the long run.
Seminar structure: The seminar spans 5 business days (35 hours) and consists of 2 segments
- The first segment is based on lectures, where the principles underlying the theoretical aspects of value investing are taught.
- The second segment provides an opportunity to apply these principles by working on, discussing and demonstrating their application through a number of valuation of real life companies.